EBIFlow provides an ease of operation in the structuring and tracking of your business processes by using your organization data and working in integration with other applications without need for coding, versioning and documentation.
EBIFlow is a business flow built upon the below mentioned four basic components.
Organizational data (Users, Executives, Departments, etc) are required for being able to run the processes smoothly. EBIFlow does not require a separate organization description and may be integrated into an existing organizational database.
At EBIFlow processes are based on 4 concepts.
- Step: denotes the steps to be taken on the process. For each step, tasks may be completed by staff people, web services or robot processes.
- Role: It is the description of who would do the task within the process. This works in integration with the organizational database.
- Process: This describes the process to be executed on the step.
- Route: This guides the flow depending on the process selected.
Each well-designed process requires an integration with other applications, so, therefore, opportunities are available for integration between:
- Database connections
- Web services
- SAP RFC
technologies and other applications.
One of the features of EBIFlow which provides the users a great convenience is that Forms Designs can be made using a visual design tool not requiring any coding.
While making a Form Design;
- List, Text, Date and other similar field types may be used.
- Features providing multi-entry like Grid, Master/Detail are supported.
- Designed forms offers high-performance with web-based and ajax support on end-user level.
In addition to all this, EBIFlow also provides the following facilities;
- Working on multiple organizations with library definitions,
- Developing applications easily with data schemes,
- Making delegations on the basis of Process, Step, Date,
- Robot tasks working at specific hours.